AirPrint is a great technology to have at disposal. If there is anything to be printed from a mobile device, then AirPrint makes sure that it is done in the fastest and the most convenient way possible.
But, the entire speed of printing and the convenience offered by AirPrint can turn upside down when you see the error ‘No AirPrint printers found’ when there are some present in proximity and are fully functional as well. The error, i.e., ‘No AirPrint Printers Found’ particularly appears when you update your iOS or change to a new Apple device, which could be iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Or, you begin using a different iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch from the one you were using before. This is not just your problem, but many other users are facing the same problem, i.e., ‘No AirPrint Printers Found’.
To solve a problem like the one we are discussing here, certain steps need to be followed, which is exactly what you’d be seeing the section below.
Given below are some quick tips to Get your AirPrint working on your Apple device, which could be iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- Start with checking your printer whether it supports AirPrint or not. You can check this by going to the manufacturer’s site.
- Now, you need to use Wi-Fi setup on your printer and try the Wi-Fi wizard if it is available. You will have to re-enter your Wi-Fi network password, so make sure you have the password with you prior to initiating any wizard or set-up assistance.
- You need to keep in mind that the Bonjour setting on the printer is enabled. If it is disabled, then you won’t be able to print anything via AirPrint.
- Also, verify that the router supports Bonjour packets.
- Make sure that the computer or the device that you want to print from along with the printer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Switch the Wi-Fi bandwidth setting on your device from 2.4 GHz to 5 GHz or vice-versa.
- If the ‘Airplane mode’ is turned on, then you need to turn that off and turn on the Bluetooth.
- You need to update the DNS settings to 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52, which is the public DNS of Google. If you are using some other company’s public DNS, then make sure you have the DNS settings of that with you.
- You have to disable the firewall while printing if there is any enabled.
By following these tips, you will be able to fix the problem of ‘No AirPrint printers found’. In case, the problem persists even after following the tips, then you should get in touch with experts who know about iPad Printer inside out. They will be able to guide you regarding this or any other problem like iPad Printer Settings that may possible arise in AirPrint.