If your printer doesn’t support AirPrint mode or you want to print important documents from your iPad without having internet connection, then get those documents printed with the help of Bluetooth feature. The steps for printing via Bluetooth are given here in this post. You can read and implement accordingly. In case of further support or information, you can contact iPad printer experts.
While traveling to a workplace or to the college, Apple iPad is a kind of device that will catch you wherever you go and keep your work organized in most efficient manner.
If you are drafting any report and want to print some pages from your iPad, then print directly from this device using Bluetooth connection. To start with the printing process, there is a need for a third party app for pairing of Bluetooth devices. The pairing device can be any depending on the support and availability. You can print either through printer or through Bluetooth compatible computer with printer software pre-installed in it.
Now, we are going to suggest steps for printing the pages from the iPad using Bluetooth technology.
- Enable Bluetooth on your iPad first by tapping settings from the home screen. You need to go to the ‘General’ tab from the settings option and search for Bluetooth. Slide to turn it on. You will find the slider button turns blue when it is on.
- Now, turn on the Bluetooth on the printer by pressing the menu button from the printer itself. You will find different buttons engrossed on the printer. Press the relevant button or follow the guided manual available with it. In some printers, you will find Bluetooth icon printed on the panel itself which you can press directly.
- Coming to step 3, you need to now download the Bluetooth pairing app on your iPad. Open app store and search for the related app. ‘PrintCentral’ is one of the apps you will find on app store. Click to start download and install it afterward.
- Install printer program on a computer if app requires. The purpose of this program is to get the printer recognize the incoming job.
- Open the app after it finishes downloading.
- Now, open the item or page you want to print. Click on the ‘Printing icon’. If you want to print the documents available in your email, open the email app and browser the particular message. For photo printing, click ‘Photo’ and browse a particular image.
- Click on ‘Printer icon’ from the item menu. All the printers with Bluetooth enabled will be displayed in the list. Select the printer you wish to continue with.
- Click the ‘Print’ option to start the connection and printing job. It will hardly take 5-10 minutes to complete one printing job depending on the number of pages you want to print.
Note: The steps discussed in the post are applicable and discussed only for the iPad running iOS 6 or higher. If you are using any other version of OS, the steps may slightly vary which you can check through the instructions given on the link.