Apple has a knack of manufacturing products that are superior to others in terms of design and technology. Apple’s R&D department is the most happening place in the world, as a lot is being tried and tested there every day.
Apple has launched a unique product in 2010 by the name of ‘AirPrint’. As exciting as the name sounds, the functionality will also excite you in more than one way.
AirPrint is a technology conceptualized and materialized by Apple in which the company has empowered people to create full-quality printed output without having to download or install drivers.
AirPrint gives you the ability to print high-quality photos and documents from your iPhone, Mac, iPad or iPod Touch without installing any driver. The popularity of AirPrint can be found from the fact that all the famous printer models are equipped with AirPrint.
The reason why AirPrint is the first choice for many top companies is its features that include automatic media selection, easy discovery and enterprise-class finishing options.
All the top printer manufacturers are AirPrint enabled, and if you are using one of the below-mentioned printer brands, then you will find AirPrint installed in it.
- Astro-Med ToughWriter 5.
- Aurora AD, ADC Series.
- Brother DCP, FAX, HL, MFC, PJ, QL, RJ, TD & VC series.
- Canon CP, D, E, G, iB, IP, iR, iR-ADV, iX, LBP, MB, MF, MG, MX, Pro, TM, TR, TS & XK series.
- Dell B11, B12, B23, Dell Mono Laser, Multifunction Laser, Color Laser Printer, Dell E & S series.
- Develop Ineo Printers.
- Espson Artisan, EP, ET, EW, L, ME, PF, PM, PX, Stylus, SureColor, WF, WorkForce, WP & XP series.
- Fuji Xerox ApeosPort, DocuCentre & DocuPrint series.
- Gestetner DSc, DSm, MP & Pro series.
- HP AMP, CLX, HP Color LaserJet Enterprise, Enterprise-Flow, Managed, Managed Flow, Managed MFP, LaserJet MFP, LaserJet Pro, LaserJet Pro MFP, DesignJet, DeskJet, DeskJet Ink Advantage, HP Envy, LaserJet Enterprise, LaserJet Flow MFP, LaserJet Managed, LaserJet Managed Flow MFP, LaserJet Managed MFP, LaserJet Pro, LaserJet Pro MFP, HP ML, OfficeJet, OfficeJet Pro, PageWide Enterprise Color, PageWide Managed Color, PageWide Managed MFP, PageWide Pro, Photosmart, SCX, Tango, Tango X & Xpress series.
- Infotech MP, Pro & SP series printers.
- Kodak Verite series printers.
- Konica Minolta bizhub series printers.
- Kyocera CS, ECOSYS FS, ECOSYS LS, ECOSYS M, ECOSYS P, and Kyocera TASKalfa series printers.
- LANIER MP, Pro and SP series printers.
- Lenovo LJ & M series printers.
- Lexmark B2, C2, C7, C9, CS, CX, E, M, MB, MC, MS, MX, OfficeEdge Pro, Pro, S, T, X, XC, XM and XS series printers.
- LG LIP series printers.
- Muratec MFX series printers.
- NEC Color MultiWriter and NEC MultiWriter series printers.
- NRG MP, Pro and SP series printers.
- NTT OFISTAR series printers.
- Oki Data B4, B5, B7, C3, C5, ES, MB, MC and MP series printers.
- Olivetti D-Color MF, P series, MF Plus and PG series printers.
- Panasonic DP and KX series printers.
- Pantum CM, CP, M6, M72, M73, MS, P22, P25, P301, P306, P33, P35, P42 and P55 series printers.
- Prink PRINKMFP1.
- RICOH Aficio MP, SP, RICOH Imagio MP, IPSiO SP, MP C1, MP C2, C3, C4, C5, C6, C8, RICOH Pro C5, RICOH SG, RICOH SP and RICOH LP series printers.
- Samsung CLP, CLX, MultiXPress SL, ProXpress C, ProXpress M, ProXpress SL, Samsung SL, Samsung Xpress C, Samsung Xpress M, and Samsung Xpress SL series printers.
- SAVIN MP & SP series printers.
- Sharp AR, DX and MH series printers.
- Sindoh CM, Sindoh D, Sindoh MH, and Sindoh N series printers.
- Star Micronics TSP series printers.
- TA Triumph-Adler/UTAX and TA Triumph-Adler/UTAX P series printers.
- Toshiba e-STUDIO series printers.
- Xerox 8700, 8900, 9300, Xerox Phaser, VersaLink B, VersaLink C, and WorkCentre series printers.
- Zink hAppy and Zink hAppy + printers.
How To Connect / Set up / Use AirPrint To print from your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch?
It is possible for you to print from your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. It may come as a surprise to you, but iOS devices can be easily used with printers. If you are using a wireless printer, then you can easily print pictures, documents, emails or Safari pages from your iPhone or iPad. This is the reason that AirPrint is often known as iPad Printer.
In order to use AirPrint to print from your iOS device, here is what you are going to do:
To print from your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch, to an AirPrint-enabled printer, you need to make sure of the following things:
- Confirm that your printer supports AirPrint.
- Make sure that your printer and iOS device are connected to the same wireless network and your iOS device is within the range of that Wi-Fi network.
Printing with AirPrint
- Start with opening the app that you wish to print from.
- In order to find the ‘Print’ option, you need to tap the app’s share icon or tap three dots.
- Tap ‘Printer’ icon or print option in order to print the document. If you can’t the print option, then you will have to check the user guide section or the help section of the app. Also, keep in mind that not all apps support AirPrint, so make sure the app you are using supports AirPrint.
- Tap ‘Select Printer’ followed by choosing ‘AirPrint-enabled printer’.
- Define the number of copies that you want to print or other options such as the pages you are looking to print.
- Tap ‘Print’, an option that you can find in the top-right corner.
How to View or Cancel your print job?
Have you given the ‘Print’ command, but forgot the page you were printing? If that is so, then you can view or cancel the print job. Here is how you can do both things.
In order to view the print job, you can use the ‘App Switcher’. You just need to open the App Switcher followed by tapping ‘Print Center’.
When it comes to canceling a print job, then you need to open the ‘App Switcher’ followed by tapping ‘Print Center’ When you tap ‘Print Center’, you need to tap ‘Cancel Printing’ in order to cancel the printing job.
With that, the process of setting up AirPrint or iPad Printer, viewing and canceling the print job concludes. This is a pretty straightforward process, which you will not find any issue doing, but in case, you are not able to perform iPad Printer setup, then you can reach out to AirPrint help and support facility. Not just the aforementioned process, but you can take help of experts for a number of other issues, which are as follows:
- iOS 11 AirPrint not working.
- Unable to enable AirPrint on HP Printer.
- AirPrint not working on Mac computer.
- Unable to print documents through iPad.
- AirPrint not working on Apple iPhone.
- HP AirPrint not working.
- Unable to find any AirPrint supported HP printers.
- Brother printer AirPrint not working.
- AirPrint not functioning on HP Envy 4520.
- Unable to use AirPrint on Apple device running on iOS 11.4.1.
- Getting ‘No AirPrint printers found’ error.
- ‘No printer found’ error on Canon Pixma.
- AirPrint supported printer and iOS device connected to the same Wi-Fi network, yet printing can’t take place.
- Apple iPad not connecting to AirPrint.
- Unable to find printer settings on iPad.
- Unable to connect iPad to printer without AirPrint.
When it comes to the issues related to AirPrint, there is no end to it, so to put it as simple as possible, you can get in touch with iPad Printer setup and support providers whenever you feel as if your AirPrint is not working in a way it should.
A solution has been defined for every issue befalling AirPrint, but in order to find that solution, you will have to consult a team of experts. So, don’t fritter your time finding solutions on unreliable online resources, when you can find the best solution by getting in touch with iPad Printer setup and support facility.